6 rooms house in Cabris
Surface : 140 m² • Plot of land : 870 m²
• Exclusivity, in Cabris on the edge of Grasse and Peymeinade, a magnificent new 6-room house, completely redone in 2015, with excellent services.
On a plot of 867 m² in 2 terraces facing south, the house of 140 m² livable is distributed as follows: Entrance living room of 45 m² including an open kitchen with central island - facing south - then the cellar, a laundry and 2 rooms served by a corridor with each its room of water (13 and 21 m ²).
On the floor, 2 rooms with access displayed balcony South (12 and 20 m ²), an office, a room of showers with the Italian and an independent TOILET.
A beautiful terrace of 36 m² facing south and a small garden area with vegetable garden and automatic watering.
Land with relatively little maintenance.
The construction and the services are of quality:
- red brick construction
- new electricity
- spot lighting with false ceiling
- VMC in the toilets
- 40 cm mineral wool insulation
- Chaprente in quality wood
- crawl space partially usable for 50 m²
- reversible ground heat pump
- pump to recover rainwater from the retention pond
There will remain some outdoor amenities, the lighting of the parking lot and the videophone to connect.
Property tax very low to 857 €. The diagnostics are pending.
The property is offered at 600.000 € including agency fees (3,5% of fees in addition to the net seller).
- Rooms : 6 rooms
- Surface : 140 m²
- Heating : Air-conditioning, Electric
- Hot water : Hot water tank
- Condition : Excellent condition
- Orientation : South
- View : Sea
- Built in : 2018
- Availability : Free
- 1 Living room/dining area (45 m²)
- 4 Bedrooms (21 m², 20 m², 13 m², 12 m²)
- 1 Study
- 1 Land (870 m²)
Air-conditioning • Home automation • Double glazing • Sliding windows • Irrigation sprinkler • Alarm system • Intercom
- 580,000 € fees not included
- 3.448 % tax inclusive buyer's fees
- Buyer's fees : 20,000 €
Simulate my loan
Use the following form to view an estimate of your monthly payments and total cost of this property’s purchase.
- Monthly payment estimate:
- Total amount loaned:
- Cost of credit: